The Rosa Thay Nguyen Children’s Foundation (RTNCF) maintains this website in order to provide you with information about our programs and work, and to enable you to interact with us online. This Linking and Use Agreement describes our understanding with you when yo visit our website and use of our materials, electronic products and/or services. Your use of the website, our materials, electronic products and services and/or downloading of serials from our website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The RTNCF website, our materials, electronic products and/or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we help children in need globally, the website provides you information regarding events related with our programs or interact with us and download links for use on your website. We encourage you to read the entire policy as it sets forth our understanding with you when you visit our website. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
- The use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that RTNCF endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website.
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that RTNCF will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the RTNCF website as designated within the link.
- The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- The RTNCF name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear on any pages of any websites that include content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pornography, religious material, partisan material, political material or firearms.
- Appropriate action by RTNCF may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name and logo and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
The improper use of RTNCF name and logo may be improper and violation of law if you post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. Violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Inappropriate Use of RTNCF Materials, Electronic Products, Services, and/or Technology: It is inappropriate to use of RTNCF website, materials, name, and logo, electronic products and/or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities. We define these terms as follows:
“Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.”
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
- Using our website, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on websites which RTNCF finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate RTNCF staff, or anyone else.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website.
- RTNCF reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
- Federal and Connecticut state law shall govern this agreement.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice: RTNCF is committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and requires all users of the Site to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of RTNCF to terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to RTNCF by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.