Sponsorship Frequently Asked Questions
Sponsorship is a form of giving that creates a relationship between you and RTNCF, and the community in which we are helping to create real and lasting change. RTNCF has four types of sponsorship programs:
- Fundraising Event Sponsorship – This form of sponsorship allows supporters to donate and support our fundraising events by either giving merchandise or funds, whichever their preference, to make the event successful. With this sponsorship, we will acknowledge your generosity in our event programs.
- Individual Child Sponsorship – Sometimes we have a child who is in desperate need of medical care and intervention and may require multiple surgeries in order to sustain his or her health or well being. When this comes up we will post the child’s information on our website requesting the support of our donors. This is a one-to-one relationship between the child and the sponsor. The sponsor is then able to communicate with the child’s parents or guardians. Additionally, we will keep you apprised of the child’s progress.
- Life Line Sponsorship – Is a sponsorship program where there are multiple sponsors to one child. This is not a one-to-one relationship with the child. However, we will keep you apprised of the child progress and development. Should you wish to visit the child, please coordinate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do have a child visit policy that required the consent of his or her parent(s).
- Program Sponsorship – With this sponsorship program, there is no particular child association to the program, but rather the sponsor just wishes to contribute to a particular program that we have organized and funded by our sponsors and donors.
For the safety of the children, we require that all visitation requests of a sponsored child be adhered to following requirements:
- Submission of the Application for Sponsor Visit.
- Sufficient advance notice of a minimum 30 days before the actual visit date.
- Signed consent from the parent or legal guardian, if a child is involved.
- Authorization to Obtain Background Reports.
- Completion of background checks for all visitors.
- Assumption of Risks and Release of Liability and Acknowledgement of Obligations.
Sponsorship starts at $25 a month, which is about a dollar a day. Your help will change and transform the lives of children who are in need of medical care and/or intervention. However, if you want to donate more or sponsor multiple children, your generosity will further help us with the administration of our programs.
You can contact us at email@example.com, and one of our staff members will contact you regarding your questions.
Sponsorship is a voluntary and an ongoing contribution. You decide how long you are able to help. You can cancel your sponsorship anytime by either write, email, or call us regarding your cancellation.
Sponsorship is a voluntarily process. There is no contract involved, and therefore you can cancel your sponsorship at any time for any reason. If you decide to cancel your sponsorship please either email, call, or write to us regarding your request.
Depending on the sponsorship program you choose, we will allocate those funds to the specified program of your choice. If you do not specify a program then we will allocate the funds to all the programs to help children.
Yes. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations. At the end of the year, we will send you a letter summarizing your donations. Please consult with your tax advisor with any questions.